Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Paris blues


Feeling blue ;)? Well, to be honest, a little. I've mentioned some time ago that one of our children isn't well, and sometimes, as the symptoms are worse, the little darlings mommy feels VERY blue. But luckily she has her feel-good little business which always brings a smile to her face :).

Last week in Paris - really wasn't feeling the least bit of blue, just saw it everywhere around me! The doors and the store displays...it truly is here, isn't it?

And - visiting the Maison&Objet fair - I was so very proud of the fellow Finnish entrepreneurs displaying their wonderful businesses. Such positivity splash! Such blue and white female energy! You know brands like
Balmuir, Kotonadesign, Iittala...Ahh. Had the best fair ever. Did some Christmas shopping, as well...found a new Dutch supplier. Why always Dutch, I wonder?

As you may guess - it will be lots of blue things this week - thought to have, perhaps, a blue give away (just need to figure out a reason first..;)...) and also give you instructions for a simple simple BLUE crochet work. One of those 40-minutes-and-done projects.

They sky is blue today, and I'm wearing blue, and now need to start preparing for my trip to Finland....byeee my friends....

***
sininen, sininen, sininen sisustus

No comments:

Post a Comment