Monday, August 20, 2012

Positive Energy splash from Skogsbo Trädgårdscafe

Skogsbo gård, Bromma, Sweden

On Saturday I visited a summer wonderland - Skogsbo Gård in Skogsbo Bromma (more coordinates: Stockholm, Sweden ;)). Did you write that down? If you didn't, DO!

Skogsbo gård, Bromma, Sweden


The project that has been started only this year, and already is offering us the positive energy splash seen on their Facebook page and here, is just wonderful! It is such an interesting project that I will be following it in my blog closely, how an old old villa by a lake turns into a cafe-yoga-interior-design feel-good haven - enjoy the outdoor photos for now my beautiful readers ;). And be sure to visit Skogsbo when in Stockholm - It is absolutely gorgeous!

Skogsbo gård, Bromma, Sweden

Yes - I especially liked the chairs... ;)

Skogsbo gård, Bromma, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment