Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Defining a new style - Sköna hem rules



Don't you just love this Rustic romantic style the major Swedish interior desing magazine sköna hem is promoting in their 3/2012 edition? I do! Of course I'm a bit biased after taking their interior design courses some time ago. But the course also made me understand that this magazine isn't made by enthusiasts like me, rather professionals with university degrees or similar on the area.(This article by Per Wennberg and Charlotte Petterson, photos by Martin Cederblad). I will keep this edition visible for a long time, as I sooo like the cover of it.


Dining area:



And the bedroom - the look and feel becomes perfect by combining natural materials in textiles: linen, cotton and wool.


I feel so inspired by this style that there will be a couple of more posts of  images from 2 Finnish magazines!

***
moderni mummonmökin sisustus, olohuoneen sisustus, ruokailutilan sisustus, makuuhuoneen sisustus.

No comments:

Post a Comment